2011年1月23日星期日

Skating day ~

Went skating with a friend in the afternoon ~ it was fun and reminded me of the time when i was in elementary school. I went dry skating with my little friends. How time flies! I have grown up to a 23-year-old lady ~I missed all my old friends in China.

Feb 2nd is Chinese Spring Festival, the most traditional festival. All Chinese people want to go back home and celebrate it with family~~ Me, tooooooo~~
But I am here ~~haha ~~the second year that I haven't welcomed the new year with my family ~~That would be a unforgettable memory ~~hahaha ~~~

It is so dry in Denver, I have to buy the humiliator  ~~~to save my face, save my skin ~~In Portland, this was impossible ~~Wet air, come to me ~~I miss you ~

1 条评论:

  1. Portland Misses you too! Glad you had a wonderful time ice skating. Did you ever go while you were in Portland?

    回复删除