2011年1月22日星期六

National Western Stock Show ~

Went to The Rodeo& Stock Show yesterday. Actually I was really confused about what it was. circus? a market? then another name ---National Western Stock Show seemed explained something.

Had never been so close to real livestock. I was a little bit surprised that people would take such a good care of livestock. Maybe competition was one reason. I preferred the reason that farmers love their animal friends. haha, I saw donkeys. And their host even told me their names were Jim and Jacky ~ Funny ~

During the show, the competition among cowboys attracted me so much. Some senses that usually I could just watch on TV happened in real life.
my name is Ying ~:-D ~


Cowboys ~

Cute family ~


Oh, such a white face ~haha ~

1 条评论:

  1. Now all you need is a cowboy hat & boots! :) YEEEHAW!!!!!

    回复删除